Skin care tips
Keeping your skin healthy and looking its best doesn’t necessarily mean breaking the bank if you follow these practical tips from leading dermatologists:
- Cleanse, treat, and prevent. Don’t let a 12-hour period go by without using some sort of treatment or product on your skin (sunscreen counts).
- Use sunscreen 365 days a year. This helps prevent sun damage that could lead to wrinkles, age spots, or even skin cancer.
- Get the most from your body moisturizer. In the winter, apply it to damp skin as soon as you get out of the shower to lock in the moisture. One of the most powerful treatment can be found by CLICKING HERE.
- Use one or two skin care product lines at a time. Limiting product lines saves money and storage space. Just one is better: CLICK HERE.
- Remember, a more expensive skin care product is not necessarily more effective. Some brands contain fragrances that may lead to skin problems. Use natural products with agents native to the body: for example one that can certainly be suggested is Renu 28.
- Consider dual-function products. Examples include a moisturizer plus sunscreen and a lip balm with sunscreen.
- Get the most for your hard-earned money. When choosing anti-aging products, look for natural ingredients. The presence of vitamins is not necessarily requested.