To the genuine truth-seekers, I want to offer some independent, scientific validation of what tens of thousands of us around the world have known experientially for the past five years. And that is – ASEA is real and is NOT merely salt water (from Salt Lake City). First there’s a growing awareness that the some of the guys behind various alternative health-bashing websites, are literally quacks themselves. (I won’t give any specifics because clicking on any of them only increases their web-presence, adding to the illusion that they are experts on a topic.) They appear to have scientific credibility but, upon closer examination are sorely lacking it. So let’s learn how to evaluate the facts.
HOW TO EVALUATE ASEA’S TECHNOLOGY
TOP RESEARCH LAB CERTIFIES ASEA
TOP DERMATOLOGY RESEARCH LAB VALIDATES RENU 28
In addition to the certification of ASEA’s technology by BioAgilytix Laboratories, more independent institutions are studying, testing, and validating ASEA’s products, including: Stephens & Associates, a global leader in dermatological research headquartered in Dallas, Texas. (http://www.stephens-associates.com). Researchers with impeccable credentials conduct their work.The focus of their testing was: 1. Will RENU 28 stimulate skin cell renewal and turnover? 2. Will RENU 28 increase blood flow in the skin? Why the focus on increased blood flow? Because good blood flow in the skin results in: healthy & radiant skin, even complexion, relief from dry skin, stretch mark reduction, decreased cellulite, reduction in spider veins, better circulation in hands and feet, reduced swelling and water retention and reduced numbness in extremities. Test results showed that:
- Skin cell renewal with RENU 28 was 16% faster!
- Blood flow to the skin after the first application of RENU 28 increased by 49%!
[More info at: https://www.smore.com/st2d3-asea-irrefutable-science-evidence]
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)