When I first started down the path of entrepreneurship I was desperate for change, connection, transformation…and finally for “more time doing something for myself”. I’ve since determined that my original “why” has reached a level of fulfillment.
I’ve been blessed with years of standing in ‘the fire of refinement‘ which has resulted in achieving the very things I desired, when I first set out on my quest. It’s amazing when dreams hit reality and I wish this for everyone.
Fast-forward…my why has now morphed into more of a MISSION.
My old why came from a scarcity mindset and has since evolved into an “anything is possible” mindset. So it’s taken on a new meaning…a new word.
I’ve also witnessed a large majority of people (that I’ve had the privilege of working with, leading and coaching) desire freedom in one or more of these areas:
- Personal Overcoming. In fact, in most cases it’s the driving force.So in taking time to re-evaluate my own personal why, I would like to share with you some questions that helped me gain clarity, so you too, can define your own unique why.
- Questions to ask yourself:
- It’s the difference between those that quit and those that push through the fear, obstacles and set-backs that come at us in our fight for our freedoms.
- I truly believe that freedom in ALL of the above areas can be attained with hard work, a clear focus and a deep WHY, or purpose for why we do what we do.
- I feel most ALIVE when I am _____________.
- ___________ is something I can get totally lost in.
- Others would say that I am really good at__________.
- Others ask me for help on_____________.
- My top 5 Core Values are: _____________, _____________, _____________, _____________, and __________.
I would like to challenge you to take time to answer these questions today.
In doing so, I am confident that you will be on your way toward defining your own why and I believe that you will not only serve others better when you become clear on this, but you will be on your way to making your dreams a reality in a purposeful way!
Here are some of the answers I came up with to center around my why, I hope this helps in defining yours!
“To be creative, to inspire, to connect with myself, others and God with higher purpose. To act in clarity, to be present, to be a blessing, to open doors of hope and opportunity, to light a path for change. To accept abundance freely and to teach others to do the same.”
I’ll leave you with a quote I recently heard: “The greatest gift you can give someone is the belief that they can change.”
If you want to know more about our team & business and eventually join us in the pursue of a better lifestyle get all the info here: